RP Optical Lab offers different configurations of the Multi-Sensor systems at top of the line performance levels for border, coastal surveillance, and critical infrastructure protection.
MULTI-SENSOR SYSTEMS TYPICALLY CONTAIN:
• Thermal imaging camera, cooled MWIR or uncooled
LWIR spectral range. Multiple zoom lens options are
• Day camera with multiple sensor and lens types
• Laser Range Finder (LRF) unit
• Pan/Tilt unit with different performance levels
• EDB – Electronic distribution unit
• DMC- Digital magnetic compass (optional)
• SWIR camera (optional)
RP assists you to select the best combination of EO
modules for your need.
• Continuous zoom with motorized automatic & manual focus
• Multiple choice of In-house cooled & uncooled thermal imagers, in VGA or HD resolutions.
• Image enhancement including local DRC with zero optical artifacts
• Fully remote controlled
• Modular design enabling easy maintenance
• Ruggedized construction, IP-66, MIL-STD
• Analog RS422/232 or Digital control via Ethernet
• Accurate eye-safe laser range finder (LRF)
• 2-Axis Gyro-Stabilization (Optional)
• GPS, providing accurate system position
• Up to 30km range.
ZCV Day camera
• Sensor type – 1/4, 1/3, 1/2” or HD
• Lens – Continuous zoom up to 1680mm
• Wide/Narrow FOV – From 31°up to 0.2°
• Illumination minimum- 1.4-0.6lux
• Image stabilization
LRF- Laser Range Finder
• LRF Type- Eye safe (WL 1.535 microns)
• Measuring Resolution- 5m at 2 sigma distributions.
• Range- from 75m up to 20KM
• Fast rate of changing
Pan & Tilt module
• Pan range – continuous Nx360°
• Tilt range – from -80° up to +80°
• Angular accuracy – better than 0.02°
• Azimuth/Elevation speed – 40/30 Deg/Sec
• 2 AXIS stabilization (optional)